Pain Relief Treatments Buffalo
Article provided by: Universal Chiropractic
Dr. Richard Ziarkowski and his expert team at Universal Chiropractic offer highly effective pain relief treatments in Buffalo at an affordable price. Our team of Buffalo NY pain treatment doctors possesses several years of experience and training from some of the finest chiropractic schools around the world, which allows them to provide patients with first-class medical care and support.
Types of pain relief treatments that we offer
We are a leading clinic for pain relief in Buffalo, and we offer highly advanced, cost-effective, and non-invasive treatments and therapies. Here are some of the pain relief treatments that we offer:
- Cold laser therapy – It is a low-intensity laser therapy that we use to that stimulate healing and to alleviate your back and neck pain.
- Spinal decompression - We use this therapy to relieve the pressure of your spinal discs, which promotes healing and offers long-term relief from pain.
- Chiropractic care - We specialize in the treatment of neuromuscular disorders using chiropractic adjustments. We adjust and eliminate misalignments in your spine and help our patients overcome a variety of health problems.
Besides, we also offer Neuroptimal, Cryosauna, and massage therapy to help patients overcome their pain-related health ailments. We also offer highly effective custom-designed weight loss programs, as it is the best way to treat chronic pain in those suffering from pain due to overweight.
What happens during a chiropractic adjustment?
When you visit a chiropractor for pain, your trained specialist will either use his/her hands or a small instrument to improve your spinal motion and alleviate pain. Spinal manipulation involves applying a controlled and sudden force to different parts of your spine, which helps improve your body's physical function.
You may have to visit your chiropractor a couple of times to garner the best treatment outcome. Ideally, our patients visit our specialist 6-10 times for Chiropractic pain treatment in Buffalo.
Benefits of chiropractic care
Chiropractic care is a drug-free and non-invasive treatment option that improves the human body's ability to auto-heal itself. Chiropractic care not only helps with chronic pain and other muscle/joint-related issues but also offers numerous other health benefits. Some of them include:
- Helps sleep better - Individuals suffering from a variety of pain-related conditions can suffer from poor sleep or insomnia. With regular chiropractic adjustments, patients can overcome their pain, discomfort, and stress, and enjoy a better night's sleep.
- Relieves pain - Chiropractic care gets to root cause of your pain and corrects it. Chiropractic adjustments correct the imbalances and irritations in your nerves and help individuals overcome back pain, neck pain, headache, and other pain-related ailments.
- Eliminates reliance on drugs - Patients dealing with chronic pain conditions often develop an addiction to drugs like Advil, Tylenol, etc. to manage the discomfort and inflammation. Chiropractic adjustments can eliminate pain by healing the root cause and helps reduce your reliance on drugs.
Do not let that pain hold you back anymore. Reach out to us at 716-822-2225, and we can schedule an appointment for you with our chief Back pain specialist in Buffalo. At Universal Chiropractic, we specialize in offering pain relief treatments in Buffalo using non-invasive approaches.Pain Relief Treatments Buffalo
View Larger Map